Established in August 2018 and approved by the Office of the Regulator of Community Interest Companies, Community Cyber Security Services is a ‘not for profit’ organisation whose aim is to address a Nationally recognized skills gap and help to develop the next generation of IT Security Professionals. We are proud to be setting up our office in Wales to provide paid employment (earn as you learn), mentoring and real-world work experience for adults aged 16 and over and awareness session for children and young adults aged 12 and over.
The work we do is focussed entirely at benefiting the community. Our goal is to address some major concerns in Cyber Security in Wales which include;
- Addressing the skills gap in IT Security in Wales by providing employment and training aimed at developing the next generation of Cyber Security Professionals.
- Assisting individuals with Autism to develop and reach their potential to become future Cyber Security Professionals.
- Working with law enforcement agencies to re-focus at risk individuals to use and develop their skills for legitimate employment and help to reduce Cybercrime in Wales.
- Provide free Ethical Hacking, Vulnerability Assessments and Cyber Security consultancy services to Charities and Educational organisations.
- Provide substantially discounted Ethical Hacking and Cyber Security services to small business’ and start-ups to keep their organisations safe.
There are several ways you can get involved with the work we do;
As a Sponsor or Partner
Since our services are offered free of charge in most cases to help train our New Cyber Security Professionals, we will be almost entirely reliant on grant and Sponsor funding for the initial years, while we establish additional revenue generation streams to make ourselves more self-sustaining. We have already been offered a fantastic amount of help from several companies for which we are extremely grateful, however fundraising is an ongoing activity for many not for profit organisations.
A vital component of the enterprise is Partnerships with schools and Colleges, Universities and Cyber Security Companies to help with temporary work placements, talks and career advice for our trainees.
If you can help in any of these areas or have alternative ideas about how you could help us, please contact us.
As an organisation we deliver services to.
We offer Ethical Hacking or Penetration Testing Services, Cyber Security Consultancy and Vulnerability Assessments all by fully trained and certified professionals. We also provide awareness sessions as part of our STEM programme to all individuals and companies free of charge to help raise awareness of Cyber Security and online safety. We are always looking to bring new services on-line and are planning to offer training and certification programmes to the public next year.
If you are a Charity or Educational Institution, our Cyber Security Services are always free, we will never charge, we believe your money in better spent on those you help. We will help you to keep cyber safe and this is our small contribution to the brilliant work you do.
If you are a small medium enterprise or a start-up in Wales, we will offer these services at heavily discounted rates so that you can keep your business and data safe and complaint without the overhead of a substantial charges.
In all instances we will create a bespoke package for you to ensure you get the exactly what you organisation needs.
If you would like to take advantage of our offerings, please contact us.